Every year I challenge myself to read 52 books, or a book a week. Some years I fall extremely short of that goal; I only read 23 books in 2017. But most years I'm pretty close to, if not slightly over that 52 mark.
For 2018 I'm doing a little bonus challenge. I'm hoping to hit 104 books this year, 52 physical books read and 52 audio books listened to. I've finished 8 books this year, 3 audio and 5 physical. I'm currently listening to my 4th audio (with just an hour left to go!) and I'm reading my 6th physical. Here's the list!
1. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
3. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
1. Fairest of All by Serena Valentino
2. Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
3. The Beast Within by Serena Valentino
4. A Fatal Grace by Louise Penny
5. As Bright As Heaven by Susan Meissner
6. The Power by Naomi Alderman
I'll have some reviews of the two current reads for you soon!